September 20, 2012 – Nvision is now working with as a Developer in their NSP1 & NSP3 programs. We are NOW making offers on banked owned homes, and will be completing generous repairs/renovations to make these properties both energy-efficient & move-in ready. In addition to selling great homes at an affordable cost to NSP qualified purchasers, the County is also offering financing options to prospects. Email or call Darla with Nvision today at firstname.lastname@example.org or (407) 920-2000 to start on your path toward home ownership!
January 26, 2012 – Four (4) NSP homes currently available to NSP-qualified Buyers. Don’t wait … submit your NSP application now for your chance to buy one of these homes. Renovations/repairs will be completed soon and ready for you. Check out descriptions and locations of these available homes. E-mail TRose2002@aol.com or call Terry Rose, Realtor, # 407-923-4604 to answer questions and to discuss next steps. Hurry .. NSP homes sell fast !
December 5, 2011 – Osceola County has granted Nvision the NSP funds to purchase 4 new homes in Osceola County! We are making offers now on bank owned homes, and expect to be purchasing these homes in the next few weeks. This is YOUR opportunity! These houses don’t have purchasers – yet… so contact Terry Rose, Realtor, at (407) 923 4604 by phone or text, or email her at TRose2002@aol.com to discuss your wants, needs, and interest!
To find out if are are eligible for the NSP program, go here. If you don’t qualify for the program, let’s discuss next steps. First, there must be a reason that you don’t believe you are elible. Contact us to discuss – we have worked with a number of clients to assist with getting qualified. 2nd, let’s look at your other options. We can assist you to purchase Forclosed or Short sale properties in Osceola Orange Seminole Polk or Lake County, and renovate the perfect house move in ready for only 3.5% downpayment under the FHA 203k program.
We have a program that is very similar to the NSP program, with more flexibility. Houses do not have the same restrictions with respect to age of home, location, and features of the home. For example, you cannot buy a home with a swimming pool with the NSP program, but you can through our other program. This program will allow you better selection of homes. You can select Forclosed or Short sale properties in Osceola Orange Seminole Polk or Lake County. With our help, you can buy ANY house available on the market today, and participate in the negotiation of the house. We are experts in purchasing short sales and forclosures, and can put our expertise to work for you. Once the house is selected, we can help you determine what improvements are needed to make the home ready for you to move into. Most houses on the market today, especially the “best deals” of distressed or forclosed property, will need some sort of attention. You may find the perfect home (if it wasn’t for the dated kitchen) – you love the location, size and value. But – this dream home has seen better days. Carpets are spoiled, the house needs to be painted (inside and out), the roof is 20 years old and will require expensive repairs, appliances have been removed from the home. You may be able to afford to purchase the home, but how will you pay for the $30,000 in repairs required to make the home move in ready?
The FHA 203k program can assist. Nvision is a certified 203k consultant. The FHA 203K program allows you to purchase a house with as little as 3.5% down payment. Then, additiona l funds are escrowed for repairs. These funds are used to pay the costs of repairs after the repairs are complete. We will ensure that the work to be completed is done within 2 weeks of your closing date, to ensure that you can move into the property as soon as possible after closing. To learn more, and find out the process on how to proceed, please here. (this takes you to our 203K Loan purchase program page at our general website at www.Nvisiondev.c0m) For more information about our general real estate program, or for advice about buying or selling real estate, visit us at: www.NvisionRealEstateFl.com
Tags: Forclosed or Short sale properties in Osceola Orange Seminole Polk or Lake County, FHA 203k program, certified 203k consultant
SEE BELOW FOR THE NSP HOMES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
CALL Darla with Nvision at # 407-920-2000, FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO SCHEDULE A SHOWING !
More NSP properties coming soon but don’t wait because NSP properties sell fast on a First Come First Served Basis to those who are NSP approved.
If you register with us and get pre-qualified, we may be able to find a house that meets YOUR criteria, rather than have you wait to see if one of our houses meets your needs. We are taking new applicants daily, so if you don’t act now YOU WILL LOSE YOUR PLACE IN LINE! All the information you need is right here on this site, including the application that you will need to complete for approval. We are here to help, so contact us today.
Contact Darla with Nvision at (407) 920-2000 or by email at email@example.com to find out more about the program. If you act now, we can assist with the following:
- Purchase a house that meets your specific criteria, including location, price point, and size.
- Get you pre-approved through Osceola/Seminole County for the NSP program. Osceola County offers up to $30,000 (or 20%) of the purchase price of your new home/Seminole County offers a price reduction of up to 60% of the purchase price.
- Assist with pre-approval through an NSP approved lender.
- Renovate the home to ensure that the home is move in ready, and that the overall cost of ownership is minimized through energy efficiency!
- Get your home under contract for closing ASAP.
Contact Darla NOW, and you could be in your home within 60 days! This offer won’t last, so act quickly!
Do you want to buy a home in Osceola County? Do you need assistance with the down payment and costs to purchase your home? You have come to the right place. Osceola County received funding from the federal government to help people like you buy a home. These homes are purchased out of foreclosure by independent companies, renovated, and available for sale. The best part? The County will supplement your purchase, and you can buy these homes below cost. Even better? The County will give you up to 20% of the purchase price.
To qualify, a purchaser must meet the following criteria:
- Do not currently own a home and the home will be your primary residence.
- The purchaser must be a U.S. Resident and have a valid social security card and a valid government issued picture ID.
- Family members must be able to demonstrate employment history for the past 2 years, with a combined family income that is less than 120% of the median income of the County (see Max Income Limits).
- Contribute a minimum of $1,000 toward the price of the home. (Typical purchase requires $1,000-$2,500 in total down payment.)
- Purchaser’s monthly payments on current debt (credit cards, car payments, etc.), if any, must be less than 16% of gross income.
- Attend 8-hours of class time from a HUD certified Counselling Agent to learn about home ownership.
- Have a minimum credit score of 640, and be able to qualify for a loan with a bank.
- No one in the household has committed a felony within the past 5 years.
- The Purchaser must submit an NSP Application to Osceola County (see NSP Application)
A purchaser that meets all these requirements will be considered for the NSP program.